Chanel Kadir: STYLE / LONG SILHOUETTES

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

STYLE / LONG SILHOUETTES






ASOS blazer / EVIL TWIN tee / TOPSHOP jeans / TOPSHOP shoes

SO SO totally obsessed with long silhouettes, especially on short girls. Where items that are supposed to end in the middle of your calves, but they touch your ankles instead. Being draped in material. It flows in the wind as you exit the tube station at your chosen destination. This blazer and Evil Twin tee does exactly that. I feel like it makes my silhouette longer, it doesn't draw attention to how short my body is compared to my legs. It's one long line. The Evil Twin tee is my absolute favourite as it's short and plain at the front then a party, long mesh material at the back. A really easy piece to style and can so easily be dressed up for the occasion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment