Chanel Kadir: STYLE / CHANGES

Saturday, 12 April 2014

STYLE / CHANGES


h&m top / tesco tailored joggers / new balance trainers

With summer approaching and lots of changes occurring in my life at the moment (I shall mention one of the changes further on in this post) it's time to start gradually updating my style and wardrobe. My outfits previously have been quite monochrome and minimalistic. Now I am wanting more colour involved in my wardrobe and prints! I have be careful with what colours I decide to incorporate into my wardrobe now as my hair is currently pink (I love it!!!) So I am going for blues, pinks and lilacs. As for prints I am obsessed with this Motel Rocks piece and currently crying because it's sold out. If anyone knows any UK stores do prints like Motel Rocks and Australian labels such as Finders Keepers, The Black Wall and Cameo the label then please let me know! I can't find any decent prints lately and the only ones I am falling in love with are Australian brands (this is why I want to move to Aus). My inspiration for this change is coming from a girl named Krystal who I came across on Tumblr and now fallen in love with her Instagram account. All those prints in her outfits are to die for.

So one of the new changes in my life is a new job. I am now the Social Media Editor at the online creative platform The Movement UK. It is an awesome website which features emerging and established creatives from the fashion and music industry, also lifestyle as we have recently featured a fitness guru. So, I will be contributing to their website, but mainly their social media. You know the deal, check out our social media and give us a follow!
Tumblr / Twitter / Instagram / Facebook

My social networking:
Tumblr / Twitter / Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes move to Aus and you can have all of the prints in the world haha!

    ReplyDelete