Chanel Kadir: TRANSITIONING

Monday, 10 March 2014

TRANSITIONING

white shoes boohoo / white ripped jeans boohoo / sandals topshop / tee cheap monday / leather jacket forever 21

As we're leaving winter behind and spring is upon us, its time to start preparing for summer and creating a wardrobe that is perfect summer and also good for the transitional season. Most of my recent purchases for summer already have consisted of innocent white pieces. Sticking to my monochromatic style these warm seasons ahead however I have begun to add animal print accents in to add a touch of detail to an otherwise (can be boring) monochrome outfit. These leopard print sandals from Topshop are my absolute favourite buy so far. Super comfy and have the added height with the chunky heel and platform. The cheap monday tee keeps my outfits busy with the logo writing and I will probably add my dad's topman floral print shirt (which is grey and white) round my waist to add layering and a splash of print. The leather jacket is a bit bold for me as I don't really know how to wear this year but probably will be throw over a skort/demin shorts and tee outfit. It adds edge and keeps you cooler as the traditional black will boil you up like an egg. Plus I never go anywhere without a leather jacket, so it is right that I get a summer one. And I don't know how I've managed it but I own five pairs of jeans and only one none ripped pair. Gotta get that air to yo' knees. 

What are some of your transitional pieces? What style are you going for this Summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment