Chanel Kadir: DJ

Saturday, 15 March 2014

DJ


So I have always had such a huge love for music and usually spend hours on end searching through Soundcloud for epic remixes or new, underground talent. I tend to find my favourite artists from Australia, i.e. current favourite is Nicole Millar - a new upcoming artist. So I have decided to teach myself to DJ. I only started a couple of days ago but I thought I'd show you all my very first hip hop mix that I created. I kind of am in love with spontaneity of mixing and experimenting with different songs to see what work well together. It would be a dream to be able to create remixes, I am in awe of Disclosure and the remix they did for Royals - Lorde. From now on I am going to try and post a weekly themed mix so keep an eye out for those!

What do you think of my first mix?
Check out my soundcloud here for more of my mixes and the music I am loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment