Chanel Kadir: REPLICATE

Monday, 27 January 2014

REPLICATE


items: coat topshop top boohoo skort topshop shoes boohoo bag asos
Replicas may not be condoned by everyone in the fashion industry and yes they are wrong but when you're a student studying in London - you can't afford everything. 

Alexander Wang is my favourite designer of all time. His simple, sharp designs tickle my heart. Yes, these ankle boots are Wang replicas as I have been eyeing up this particular pair for a while now. The cut out back and being tied round the ankle gives this pair of boots that unique edge. The heeled ankle boot is my life saver and major wardrobe staple. The cut out back will save my feet from the heat this summer - that is if London is lucky enough to get one again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment