Chanel Kadir: UNIFORM//

Monday, 25 November 2013

UNIFORM//


TOPSHOP hat / TOPSHOP faux fur scarf / PRIMARK boyfriend coat / TOPSHOP texture tee / TOPSHOP joni jeans / TOPSHOP platform loafers

Whilst writing what I am wearing, I did not realise how much Topshop I was wearing. Oops. Probably should broaden my horizon and look else where for clothing also. However, Topshop's shoe collection is on point as always - these loafers are a prime example; found them all alone in the sale. 


Definition of uniform: denoting a garnet forming part of a person's uniform. Topshop's joni jeans and a boyfriend coat is my winter uniform - it's rare that you will find me without either or. You can't go wrong with either item. The boyfriend coat is a staple for anyone's wardrobe, you can get keep a little more structured and tailored like this one from Primark or you can get more slouchy and oversized versions. As for the jeans, these ones are just the most comfortable and flattering high waisted jeans I have ever found. Just recently ordered my third pair as they're just too good.


Wander over to: twitter / instagram / tumblr

2 comments:

  1. You are so effortlessly chic! We all are still a bit obsessed with Topshop too!

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much doll! Agree with you totally on that one. I don't know anyone who isn't.

      Delete