Chanel Kadir: BLAZER FOR YEARS

Thursday, 28 November 2013

BLAZER FOR YEARS




MONKI via ASOS blazer / H&M jumper / DIY shirt / TOPSHOP joni jeans / TOPSHOP loafers / TOPSHOP fur scarf / H&M bag / MICHAEL KORS watch

I HAVE COMPLETED MY FIRST TERM AT UNIVERSITY! Can I get a hallelujah?! Kind of lost now though as I don't know what I will do with all my spare time. Hopefully, joining the gym and my new job will keep me busy.

Anyway, I am SO obsessed with my new Monki blazer. I love how long it is, it makes me feel like a student at Hogwarts. And when I put on I feel powerful. I guess it's because it's black. It's not very suitable for winter to be honest, I don't care I'll freeze. It will definitely be seen a lot in future posts as it will be a new wardrobe staple.

Wander over to: instagram / tumblr / twitter

1 comment:

  1. In love with this look, totally perfect

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete