Chanel Kadir: NIK-EE

Sunday, 28 July 2013

NIK-EE



This is an outfit I wore to my brother's 16th birthday party Friday night. I'm really digging logo tees, particularly sport brands like Nike and Adidas, they can be the perfect addition and added touch of detail to any outfit. They can be paired with anything and they can be made tom-boyish or girly. I decided to make this Nike tee girly by pairing it with an amazing (p)leather skirt and my new A. Wang inspired heels. Definitely going to become one of my go-to outfits for going out out. You can see more photos of me in this outfit on Instagram. Go knock yourself out.

What I wore: Nike tee - ASOS / (p)leather skirt - ASOS / Heels - New Look 


Networking: Twitter / Instagram / Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Perfect, especially the heels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leather skirt is gorgeous x

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete