Chanel Kadir: DEMONS

Thursday, 2 May 2013

DEMONS




TOPSHOP jumper
ZARA shorts
NIKE free runs 2
TOPSHOP bag
EBAY hat

Oh look the sun comes out and naturally I decide to wear all black - not by choice exactly but because I literally have no colour in my wardrobes. I leave the colour to my nails. It's not hot enough to go all out in summer attire at the moment so it's either have your legs out or your arms out - not both. Oh, don't be fooled by the running shoes, I don't actually go running... yet. Although, I have decided to participate in Race For Life this year so I will start my training for that soon. If you're feeling generous and would like to sponsor me for this great cause (Cancer Research UK), you can do so on my fundraising page here

Networking: Twitter / Instagram / Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. love this outfit!! i also emailed your shop account about buying your tartan crop blouse but i've not had a response? :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Oh sorry, I haven't checked that account in a while; I'm not selling items at the moment so if you want, I can email you when I am selling again xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the shorts xx
    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, go on it like almost everyday lol. You have really nice style, it annoys me when people who have such lovely style are underated, and there people that have blogs who's styles are so overrated.

    http://imanandesther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank-you so much! It's people like you that make me wish I could post more regularly but sixth form has taken over my life! I'll be back soon so when you check there will be new content everyday.

      Delete
  4. Really love your style and blog as a whole x

    http://valscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your blog!!!! Simple yet effective.
    How did you create that banner may i ask, it's very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit. I'm the same. I wear black constantly and regret it as soon as the smallest bit of sun comes out!
    Love your blog! I'm now following :)

    Louise xx
    http://papercupdstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete