Chanel Kadir: A-LINE

Sunday, 24 March 2013

A-LINE

River Island mesh tee, Tesco a-line skirt, Topshop heels, Topshop socks, Zara bag, Michael Kors watch

I've been seeing these bold a-line skirts popping up a lot recently with Topshop doing various versions of them. So, when I saw this one in Tesco I knew I had to buy it. Red is so on trend for spring and summer this year and it's such a bargain (only £14). If you're a fan of co-ords, like me, this also comes with a matching blazer. I am really digging sports luxe and monochrome with that pop of colour in there. This was an outfit I wore clubbing Friday night and boy it was not weather appropriate as we have just been hit with snow... again. I swear it's the beginning of spring this week?

What's your favourite trends and colours for this season?
Networking: Twitter / Instagram / Shop / Tumblr

1 comment:


  1. Gorgeous, how beautiful these outfits are. I really love these, but I just annoyed to choose leather jackets from cwmalls.com, there are so many styles.

    ReplyDelete