Chanel Kadir: TOPSHOP FEB WISHLIST (pt 1)

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

TOPSHOP FEB WISHLIST (pt 1)

It's crazy how good Topshop's new collections are. I am particularly obsessed with all the sport-inspired clothes with this 86 tee being a favourite and now currently sold out. Dear Topshop Gods, please re-stock this tee! The jogger influenced leggings are A*. Don't even get me started on the shoes. Topshop never fail to disappoint when it comes to the shoes, apart from the prices. A student with a budget + Topshop shoes don't really go hand-in-hand. I recently purchased the white cut-out boots which you can see in my previous post. Must admit, I haven't worn any other shoes since purchasing these little beauties. I love the boots in this collage as it has both the cut-out and the contrasting heel which is the ideal boot in my eyes. Got a love a bit of a peeping-ankle. I have just recently lost A trainer - well it disappeared out of my bedroom so I need some new gym trainers and these ones are so on trend so they can both be worn in the gym and out on the streets. Another A*. THE HEELS. Chunky, sexy ankle strap, have a chode-y look to them. LOVE. 
You rock Topshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment