Chanel Kadir: SEYCHELLES

Monday, 18 February 2013

SEYCHELLES

 TOPSHOP boyfriend coat, TOPSHOP dress, TOPSHOP leggings, NIKE free runs 2, ZARA clutch, EBAY beanie, RIVER ISLAND sunglasses, MICHAEL KORS watch
The amount of Topshop clothes I buy and wear, they should make me their ambassador or something right? Today I made my way to Somerset House again for some street style shooting (not that I done much of that, I was either staring at beautiful people or beautiful outfits). I really am into the whole gym-I-do-loads-of-sport chic. One it's uber comfortable and so is the footwear, (I bounce around like Tigger in these Nike running shoes). Two, the clothes are modern and so on trend, I am obsessed with this dress and the sharp zig zag pattern. Tomorrow I am going to relax and get everything prepared for my London College of Fashion interview on Wednesday. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Woo looking hot!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are essential item people should wear in daily life, choosing a good shoes very important, let's learn some tips to select high heel footwear in unique design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes!xx
    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete