Chanel Kadir: SAIL

Saturday, 9 February 2013

SAIL

 Daytime: TOPSHOP boyfriend coat, H&M monochrome print jumper, DIY t-shirt, TOPSHOP jeans, TOPSHOP cut-out boots 
Nighttime: TOPSHOP dweeb t-shirt, TOPSHOP dungarees, JEFFREY CAMPBELL spiked litas, ZARA messenger bag
Usually when I wear jeans it tends to be a bad day or a very unproductive day as they are my go to item for lazy days; especially these ripped boyfriend ones. However, yesterday was totally the opposite. I completed the first draft of my article, went shopping and purchased this Jill Sander copy, finally got a smoothie that I had been craving for two weeks and then went out at night and had an awesome night out with the majority of my good friends. I feel like lately, I have really found my style of dressing like a dude. Androgynous, never leave. You shall see me rocking crop tops, dungarees, beanies, ankle boots and also some rather cool caps this spring/summer. 

What trend will you be rocking this S/S?


No comments:

Post a Comment