Chanel Kadir: NYFW DAY 1: BCBG MAX AZRIA

Thursday, 7 February 2013

NYFW DAY 1: BCBG MAX AZRIA

photos courtesy of style.com
I have spent my day completing work ready for my LCF interview in a couple of weeks and then deciding to actually pay attention to fashion week this year. It was day 1 of New York fashion week today which was kicked off with BCBG Max Azria, and it was a brilliant start to the season! Layer, layer and more layers, with long silhouettes which is heartbreaking for the short ones like me. If you see a 5"3 girl pull off this look, let me know and I'll forever bow down to that girl. I'm glad that femininity isn't coming back just yet and we're sticking with the boyish, boxy structure. Beanies will be staying on trend throughout the next two seasons, but turning slouchy for AW13. Just think skater dude slouchy.  Who'd ever thought you would see knee length pumps?! These are three of my favourite looks from the collection as it keeps with the minimalism in the last look and the first look carries on the cobalt blue trend that we will be seeing a lot of this season.  A*. 

What do you think of the trends that were shown today for AW13?

No comments:

Post a Comment