Chanel Kadir: FRENCH TOUCH

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

FRENCH TOUCH

TOPSHOP fedora hat / TOPSHOP boyfriend coat / FOREVER 21 yellow jumper / RIVER ISLAND disco pants / TOPSHOP cut out boots
I don't know what it is about fedoras but when I wear mine I feel like a French woman in Paris. This is quite a vibrant jumper for me. Lately, my wardrobe has consisted of black, white, grey and khaki green but now spring is coming is time to update my wardrobe. Although, monochrome and minimalism is so on trend right now it's time for a wardrobe change and to add some colour to my life. This jumper caught my eye in Forever 21 as I'm a huge fan of neon yellow paired with an all black outfit or with grey. I can't wait to shop more for Spring/Summer clothes. Topshop's sport luxe collection with its huge use of cobalt blue which is a colour I absolutely adore. The thought of going on a huge shopping spree in Topshop excites me so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment