Chanel Kadir: SUIT & TIE

Monday, 14 January 2013

SUIT & TIE


TOPSHOP jumper / DIY shirt / RIVER ISLAND skirt / VANS sk8-hi platforms 

Two good things for today.. one was that Justin Timberlake released a new song out after six years featuring Jay-Z and it's too good; it's been on repeat the majority of the day. Second is that I have spent the evening watching season 1 of Girls. Lena Dunham, you are great. Yesterday, I got my fourth tattoo as a birthday present from my mum. I absolutely adore it! Definitely my favourite one now by far. 
The first photo actually inspired my outfit for today. I really need to get a pair of black air max's as it's literally my idea of perfection, that outfit. My pink and white ones don't go very well with tights- stupid winter. 


5 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration and outfit!
    Your tattoo is too cool xx

    Check out my blog?
    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tattoo, man! I would love something like that :)and a belated Happy Birthday too.

    Katie x

    katies-cup-of-tea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete