Chanel Kadir: LISBON

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

LISBON

TOPSHOP fedora hat / RIVER ISLAND sunglasses / TOPSHOP boyfriend coat / TOPMAN dork tee / TOPSHOP khaki green jeans / TOPSHOP loafers
I am doing this post from my iPad so I have no idea how it is going to come out but I will edit it when I get home. I am currently in Lisbon with my college film studies class to produce a short film. Surviving off any wifi (or weefi) I can come across is hell! It's nice and warm out here at the moment so it's a nice change from London's bipolar weather. I am currently living in my fedora, it's so chic and manly. Right up my street! It is a new key piece to my ever changing wardrobe!





1 comment:

  1. i love these pictures, so kl how they turned out.
    http://imanandesther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete