Chanel Kadir: HELL OF A LIFE

Saturday, 19 January 2013

HELL OF A LIFE

ASOS blazer / MISS SELFRIDGES shirt / TOPSHOP faux leather trousers (sale) / TOPSHOP loafers / PRIMARK clutch / CAMDEN MARKET chanel logo necklace / MICHAEL KORS watch 
Last night I went out in my town again but due to crap circumstances i.e. the snow I had to keep it slightly casual with flats. You'd think it would be safer to wear flats in the snow than heels, but that was proved wrong last night when I almost fell flat on my arse at least four times walking to the pub. It's odd, I feel more comfortable dressing like a dude and not a typical girl. I guess I wear the trousers in this situation. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Those trousers are beauts - you're an androgynous trend wizard! xx

    snwears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank-you! Yeah I'm obsessed with these trousers and only cost £20 in the sale, bargain!!! x

      Delete