Chanel Kadir: RIDE

Friday, 21 December 2012

RIDE



TOPSHOP boyfriend jacket / TOPSHOP chill tee / MISS GUIDED pencil skirt / VANS sk8-hi platforms / eBAY alexander wang replica / FOREVER 21 necklace / RIVER ISLAND rings / CASIO watch

It's been one of those long days where you just wish the apocalypse happened. I was rather looking forward to be chased by flesh eating zombies or making friends with aliens like Paul and E.T. We all knew it weren't going to happen though. So like I said, in my previous post, I wanted a grey pencil skirt to tuck my tees into. Volia. This is such a bargain skirt, only £10! It's gorgeous and so on trend. I also like the fact that the skirt is actually longer at the back and unlike the usually "drappiness" you see on waterfall skirts; this one is structured and has sharp tailored edges. As the skirt is quite sophisticated I needed a way to make it more to my casual style so that's why I have paired it with my vans even though it makes my legs look a foot long when the skirts are suppose to elongate your legs. I swear I have perfected the art of wearing clothes that don't suit my body shape. 

As you can see I have now got long hair. AHHHH. Yes, I got micro bond hair extensions fitted in yesterday and although I had the worse night sleep ever because of them - I love them so much! They should get more comfortable once I have gotten used to have a lumpy, bumpy head. These were actually my christmas present from my father. 

I hope everyone has a lovely christmas and santa gives you everything you wrote on your christmas list!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you've bought a pair of thos elush vans! I've been contemplating whether to buy them or not but the platform just makes me want it more! Great blog followed you, follow back! www.oykumoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete