Chanel Kadir: LUCIFER

Monday, 17 December 2012

LUCIFER


TOPSHOP boyfriend coat / TOPSHOP chill tee / TOPSHOP jeans / EBAY boots / FOREVER 21 necklace / CASIO watch / skull bracelet (shop unknown) 

Topshop get the award for the tightest, skinny jeans ever - my poor legs got a little suffocated yesterday since I haven't worn skinny jeans in a while. It feels quite good to be back in. I am going through a laidback phase at the moment as the weather is just too god damn cold to give a shit. I really just want to be laying on a beach right now, maybe in Cyprus with my Dad's family? Daydreaming. I am also going through a tee-session, I don't know why I hated them so much before. Most versatile item you could own along with jeans. I could imagine tucking this tee into a grey midi pencil skirt paired with heels for a more dressier occasion. Ooo, that sounds quite perfect actually. Note to self: buy a midi pencil skirt in grey and black. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! Follow back?

    blondewithglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit

    http://valscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete