Chanel Kadir: MERCY

Monday, 31 December 2012

MERCY




Outfit 1: TOPSHOP boyfriend jacket, DIY t-shirt, TOPSHOP tartan jeggings, EBAY boots
Outfit 2: TOPSHOP ombre faux fur coat, DIY t-shirt, RIVER ISLAND disco pants, EBAY boots
Arm party: MICHAEL KORS rose gold watch, TOPSHOP rose gold spike bracelet, gold skull bracelet (google shopped), PANDORA leather charm bracelet, DIY rose gold bangle 

So I haven't been up to much lately, mainly just watching my James Bond boxset and singing along to Pitch Perfect which I have watched several times over this weekend. Fat Amy, I love you "even though some of you are pretty thin, I think you all have fat hearts and that is all that matters". Rebel Wilson has become one of my favourite actresses, she is so god damn funny. KIMYE BABY, KIMYE BABY, KIMYE BABY! How exciting is that news?! I feel like I am as excited as a Kardashian sister would be (I wish). So unexpected! Congratulations. 

Happy new year! Let's hope 2013 is bigger and better. 

5 comments:

  1. you have awesome style!! love your blog, newest follower-jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your boots from ebay! could you post a link to them please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so put together, clean fresh. Your style reminds me of some blogger called india-rose. Plus you look so much older than 18. xx

    ReplyDelete