Chanel Kadir: BREAKFAST WITH SERGE DE NIMES

Sunday, 23 December 2012

BREAKFAST WITH SERGE DE NIMES

(I love that the pop-up shop was downstairs, it was a hidden treasure. I spy my name and cute little elephants arse that a drew. That was the only thing my mum taught me to draw when I was little.)










Sorry for the post being picture heavy, I didn't want to leave out any details of the shop as every inch of it was exquisite. 

Luckily, I managed to go to a breakfast event at the Serge De Nimes pop-up shop, on Dover Street, before it was open to the rest of the public. So it was only a few bloggers there, all with their SLR's out,  soaking up all the beautiful details of the shop. To me, it was like walking into a exhibition on vintage Rio. One of the t-shirt collections is based on the Rio Carnival through the years of 1975 - 1977. The photos on the t-shirts were actually taken by Oliver Proudlock's mum Lena when she travelled there 3 consecutive years, 4 days each time, spending it pressing the take button on her camera. The t-shirts are of the highest quality and are made in a print factory in America. The whole vibe of Proudlock's company is one of a kind. It's high end, so artistic and unique. The shop certainly reflects that. As the name of the brand "Serge De Nimes" was the original name for denim, of course, you would see denim samples planted around the shop. I have two favourite tees which are the G.O.O.D LIFE Kanye tee, (I love me some Kanye West) and the Beach Couple tee from the Rio collection. SO good. I will definitely be making a purchase in the near future. 

Take a look at this epic video from the launch party!


9 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    I went to the bloggers breakfast as well but didn't get a chance to speak to you.. Had a look round your blog and I really like it! It was a good start to the day, I was very impressed with the pop up shop.

    Happy christmas!
    living-in-a-fashion-world.blogspot.co.uk

    x Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank-you. Yeah I was so impressed with the shop, it looked really cool. Definitely proudlock's style.

      Sorry for the late reply, but I hope you had a fantastic christmas and new year! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the photo of the brownies we made for the bloggers breakfast. Hope you enjoyed them :-)

    Wraggamuffins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I didn't actually get to try a brownie unfortunately but they looked so delicious!

      Delete
  3. Βut thаt price іs based on the
    tагget market audience focusеs more on what is appropriate in youг
    office loоκ more рrofessional. But werе a
    nаtion to test that, they're prepared to mess an invader up. DeLorean truly lacked the skills business of your web designers or programs. Then, the network is built to your exact type of work that is involved with running an account on one of their items here! Disclosure: I am long all 4 of them.

    Take a look at my page: internet marketing coach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grеetіngs I am ѕo glаԁ I fοund yоuг blоg, I rеally found you by error, whіle I waѕ
    broωѕіng оn Google for ѕomething else, Nonеthelesѕ І am here nоw and wοuld just liκe to say thanks for а tremеndouѕ poѕt
    and a аll rоunԁ thгillіng blog (I
    аlso loνe the thеmе/dеsign),
    I ԁon't have time to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    Also visit my web page; Devis Travaux

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seldom comment, but after reading through some of the responses on this page "BREAKFAST WITH SERGE DE NIMES".
    I actually do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or do some of the responses appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you post a list of the complete urls of your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Review my blog - voyance Gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi excellent website! Does running a blog like this take a
    great deal of work? I have absolutely no understanding
    of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.

    Anyway, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.

    I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply needed to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my homepage; maquillage pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this website, as i want enjoyment, since
    this this web page conations truly good funny material
    too.

    My web blog tarot gratuit

    ReplyDelete