Chanel Kadir: Layer cake

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Layer cake





CHARITY SHOP leather waistcoat
TOPSHOP studded camouflage jacket
TESCOS lace blazer
TOPMAN graphic tee
RIVER ISLAND skirt
OFFICE underground creepers
AMERICAN APPAREL casio watch
eBAY and TOPSHOP rings
H&M bag

photographs by Desriee

Cold weather = layers and I love layering my clothes that have different textures. With my outfit today, I created a juxtaposition of the romantic lace blazer and the edgy, fierce leather waistcoat and leather look skirt. Adding the fur for warmth as London is god damn cold at the moment. I can't bring myself to wear gloves out though because I hate being restricted so much.

I love Thursdays so much because I just have one lesson at college so then I am free the rest of the day. So today, I caught up with my fellow blogger friend Desriee (blog) and went for a stroll. P.S. I'm really not this ginger and isn't that vibrant in real life I swear. The colour just doesn't agree with the camera. 

LINKS: TWITTER / TUMBLR / INSTAGRAM @BASICKLLY



3 comments:

  1. Nice blog :) I look forward to seeing some more posts from you!
    You've got a new follower :) x

    anothergirlsparadise-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Amazing jacket!
    Following you on GFC!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete