Chanel Kadir: Favourite artist #3: A$AP Rocky

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Favourite artist #3: A$AP Rocky




I do listen to other music other than hip hop it's just that after watching this interviewA$AP Rocky (real name Rakim) did talking about his past and how he got to where he is today I just had to show you all. It truly is inspirational to see how far he has come, from being homeless in high school to now being the new up and coming hip hop artist. A$AP Rocky has managed to sell out a headline tour without even bringing out a commercial album. Only a mixtape. It's really good to see how hard work really pays off. After watching this interview I'm sure you'll agree that you have so much respect for him as a person and not just an artist. Can I just mention how his style is off da chain?! More stylish than Kanye West by miles. I wonder what his own collection would look like if he ever decided to design one? Oh and A$AP is like BFF with my favourite designer, Alexander Wang. 

1 comment:

  1. incredible good interview, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete