Chanel Kadir: Down with the trumpets

Saturday, 17 November 2012

Down with the trumpets


MISS SELFRIDGES leather jacket
ASOS catching the sun maxi dress
eBAY shoes
eBAY bag 
FOREVER 21 necklace
CASIO gold watch

This week has been absolutely hectic! I've barely been at home to do any blog posts. You'll see what I've been up to in my weekly instagram post which will be up tomorrow. Last night I went to see Rizzle Kicks at Brixton Academy, it was such a brilliant night. The cherry on the cake was when James Cordon came on stage to do Mamma do the hump. Epic. I finally got these shoes that I have been lusting over for the past couple of weeks! Having a bit of dilemma though. Would you say these boots are heels or flats?

FACEBOOK / TWITTER / TUMBLR / INSTAGRAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment